01 May 2006

well, i got some bad news and i got some good news

While I might not be truly American, at least I would pass the citzenship test with a 100%...
Happy May Day!

You Are 53% American

Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!





You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 10 out of 10 correct!

3 comments:

Jessicool said...

Heh..I'm only 42% American. Apparently being ambivalent isn't really an American thing.

"America: You don't love it or want to leave it. But you wouldn't mind giving it an extreme makeover. On the 4th of July, you'll fly a freak flag instead...And give Uncle Sam a sucker punch!"

Sucker punch. Awwright!

cinnamon girl said...

Damn it, I was 13% American!
How on earth...
Those questions were rigged.

But my word verification here is ozzi! Yay! Funny though, we say we live in Oz not Aus but we are Aussie not ozzi.

Anonymous said...

hey... it's poop! I was 15% American :( and don't even get me started on the citizenship test!