07 June 2007

VOTE FOR THE 7 NEW WONDERS!!



There is less than a month less to vote for the new 7 world wonders! Go to this website, register and vote for what you think are the most important wonders in the world. It's free and a great way to take part in a truly worldwide vote. The results will be announced on 07.07.07 so you have little time left.



And if you are trying to decide on a 7th one to vote for, pick Petra. I've been there and can personally tell you how awesome it is. Or just check the comments page for my cousins, I'm sure they'll have something to say about it soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correct, you are! (I sound like Yoda) Anywho cousin, I thought you would share more of your ANDYiana Jones (yes, that was pretty crap!)experience in Petra. It's really an amazing place which can't really be described in words, you have to see it for yourself. Fuff.