13 August 2007

where is andy?

He is alive and well in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria. Unfortunately, he has yet to get internet in his apartment. There has been some problems with finding an internet company in his new home. He is on vacation in his new apartment doing little more than watching TV, reading, and playing computer games. He feels like a slug because there is a whole internet world he can't access unless he wants to come to this dingy old internet club and pay too much money for too slow access. You can tell he is really upset because he is using third person speech. Anyway, until he can return to the 21st century, enjoy your internet access and think of him...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I was just wondering to myself...where the heck is andy? now i know! awesome! thanks internet for being so helpful! i hope you get internet in your apt soon! how is life in Bgrad?

Maegen said...

you should explore the nightlife and then really be a slug. i think we're going out in blagoev this saturday!! one last underground experience. :(

Unknown said...

I must confess that I had almost stopped looking.

But at least I'm sure you're reading somg GOOD BOOKS, huh? Huh?

Anonymous said...

hey andy,
you still have the same mobile number? and do you fancy a wee jaunt over to glasgow anytime soon? anyway, drop me an email and let me know if you're still on the same number and will give you a call.

cinnamon girl said...

God, I know what you mean. Our computer is cactus and I'm paying a fortune at an internet cafe.
The only reason I read blogs now is to use up my last few minutes and get my full money's worth!