25 November 2005

well, at least I have a better life than maegen...

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 6.4
Mind: 6.3
Body: 8.6
Spirit: 5.4
Friends/Family: 3.3
Love: 2.1
Finance: 6.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


And the worse part is what they kick you when you are down...
"Your love score is very low, indicating trouble. There is love out there for you. Seek the advice of wise people on how to go about finding it. Do not lose hope. " I wasn't losing hope till I took your stupid quiz, assh-le. What the Hell did I do wrong to make them say "Your life score leaves room for improvement "? Damn, I need to stop spending so much time on the internet...

2 comments:

Maegen said...

That is NOT fair Andy! My spirit score is WAY better than yours. Are you sure you told the truth on that body score? I mean, "Well, I used to work out five times a week" does NOT mean you can say you do now. And how do you get a better love score than me? Well, at least we've got our finances! ;P

cinnamon girl said...

Wow, I'mm feeling better and better about my score. Must have caught myself on a good day. (Look at my blog if you want to see it, but maybe you don't...)
Are you happy with your life? Are you content? That's all that counts. Don't listen to the ratings if they don't ring true.

And maegen, I snorted coffee through my nose laughing at your comment. Thanks a lot.