31 December 2005

home sweet home

I know I said I was going out with friends, and I am but I just HAD to know what they said about New Hampshire. And summoning all my native knowledge, I figured out how to answer the questions right to get NH. Most of what I found I liked. Freedom: Good. Independence: Good. "Live Free or Die" motto: GOOOOOD! The thing about Libertarians, that doesn't really fit, they aren't real New Hampshirites. But the worst part? Look at the last line, that was a low blow. I don't find jokes about the Old Man funny. Bastards. Ok well except one: "Did you hear they came up with a new name for the Old Man on the Mountain? Oh yea, what is it? Cliff."



You're New Hampshire!

You're obsessed with independence, and may even be a libertarian. For
you, freedom means doing whatever you like without worrying about the petty concerns of
others. You're a big fan of throwing out slogans that threaten those who might infringe
on your freedom. And yes, everything is set in stone for you. You built your house on the
granite. Sadly, your greatest material inspiration recently fell down and can never be
rebuilt.


Take the State Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

No comments: