22 January 2006

another waste of time

where are you right now? In my apartment in Bobov Dol
what did you do today? I traveled from Razlog after a weekend snowboarding and visiting other volunteers. Now I am trying to do some tsuff for classes tomorrow while reading "High Fidelity."
three things that help you get through the day?My Bulgarian friends, the internet and books.
who did you last talk to on the phone? Maegen, telling her that I took the wrong trail at the ski area and had snowboarded halfway to Greece.
favorite food:Musaka.
favorite music: Ska. Punk. (Ha, "ska" looks funny after "Musaka")
drink of choice:Beer
Complete:
In ten years: I will be either a famous anthropology professor who always appears on NPR to comment on recent developments in the border conflicts. Or be an expert in international security/ crime issues. I will be married to a beautiful, kind woman and we will have two kids and looking to adopt a third. I will have my little apple orchard with an apiary and during the spring I will harvest maple syrup. I will have my little woodworking workshop, a big old hound dog and an old pick up truck. We will be living in Northern New Hampshire trying to get as far away from Massholes as possible.
Your ideal man/woman: My ideal woman is beautiful, smart and kind. She would put up with me being a jerk sometimes, and being stupid usually. She would also not be afraid to travel around the world on whatever adventures we get into. She would have to be passionate and caring. A good mother. And of course, she would have to have curly hair.
The perfect vacation: Someplace warm.
If you threw a dinner party and could invite any three people, living or dead, who would you ask to come:My grandfather, Ghandi and Frederik Barth
Right Now:
are you in a relationship?Nope.
do you have a crush on anyone? Not really.
are you happy? Yes.
what are you listening to? A punk mix my cousin Fuff made when I went vto visit her in Geneva.
what are you thinking about? God.
is it raining? Nope.
what are you reading? "High Fidelity," "Shake Hands With the Devil," "Silent Night" and "Freakonomics"
are you angry with anyone? No.
When was the last time:
hugged someone: When I said goodbye to Sarah last weekend.
cried: The summer.
went to church: Yordanov Den
read a book you gave to someone else to read:Today.
went to a party:Tuesday
ate rabbit: The beginning of the month.
completed a crossword puzzle: Never?
got a present: Last week.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAY!! you listen to my mix!! gone are the good ol' geneva days, but never forgotten! hehe! what does barcelona hold in store for us? a little "rat race"? some simpsons?

The Tsar said...

Of course I listen to your mix! And now it is famous!!