16 January 2006

taking down the decorations

Well I held out as long as I could, but today was finally the day I decided to put away my Christmas decorations. There weren't a lot of them to begin with with but still...
I want to thank everyone who sent me a Christmas card. I never realized how important and wonderful a card can be until this year. I used to think that a card was merely something you opened before you opened the really important thing: the present. This year I realized that the card symbolizes the important thing: Love.

So thank you Tsvetana, my very special friend in Krichim. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Clancy, my friends in Concord who hooked me up with the most delicious peanut-butter cookies. Thank you Nathan and Meghan, my big brother and his fiance. Thank you Rosen, a student from my class at the prison. Thank you Vecelika and Georgi, the prison psychologist and her husband. Thank you to my 11th grade class. Thank you Jessica, one of my very best friends in the whole world. I will keep your cards in a very special place. Posted by Picasa

No comments: