31 January 2006

I'll skip the musaka tonite

Sweet... Thanks Jessica for the heads up...
Sofia - Bulgarian customs stopped a 75-ton shipment of beef meat from Ireland that may have been frozen since 1984, local media reported on Monday.The meat was sent for testing after officials at the Kulata border pass with Greece noticed that the meat had a bluish colour. Among the papers with the shipment was a 22-year-old health certificate.Experts were to be called in to determine whether the meat, en route to Plovdiv, was really as old, but it was immediately clear that it was not suitable for consumption. The reports did not say where the frozen meat was previously stored.
http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=29&art_id=qw1138626901641B214

2 comments:

Jessicool said...

Hey man, what can I say? I'm just looking out for you. Watch out for that bluish meat...or, if you want to teach your pesky neighbors a lesson, leave some of it out on your balcony :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Andy,
I decided I am no longer reading your blog while I'm eating dinner. But lucky for me dinner tonight consists of a big bowl of corn! And it was allll YELLOW!

See ya soon!